Commercial FR 300 is designed to suit a wide range of architectural and small-scale structural applications where flame retardant fabric is required. It’s a safe choice for tension structures, awnings and shade covers in commercial and architectural applications. It offers the ultimate combination of maximum sun protection, strength and durability to ensure maintenance-free long-life performance.
Made from a flame-retardant fabric, Commercial FR 300 is stringently tested and conforms to FR standards worldwide, including California State Fire Marshall (CSFM) certification, compliance European M1 standards, and others. The specialised lock stitch knit is made from stabilised yarn and is constructed to block up to 95% of harmful rays.
Highlights & Features
- California State Fire Marshall (CSFM) approved for optimal flame retardant properties.
- Conforms with European M1 standards.
- Knitted lock-stitch construction for fray and tear resistance, offers more air movement and better channelling of cool breezes.
- UV-stabilised HDPE monofilament and tape yarn provides optimal balance between strength and UV block, with easy fabrication and minimal maintenance.
- Strong HDPE won’t rot or absorb moisture
- Stentered (heat set) virtually eliminates any possibility of shrinking once installed and provides ease of fabrication
- UV Block range 88.5%–95.2% reduces sun exposure for safe and extended time outdoors
- 8-year UV warranty against UV degradation
- 100% lead and phthalate free for a healthier environment
- Greenguard® and Oeko-Tex® certified for a sustainable, healthier environment and confidence in operational quality assurance
- Engineered in Australia for the harshest conditions
- 100% recyclable
There are no reviews yet.